8 Things To Remember For Kadayawan 2017!Events
Note: This promo has expired.
Categories: Events, News, Travel & Tours,
Aug. 15, 2017, 9:31 a.m.
#KADAYAWAN is upon us! Here's a few things to remember this week. Don't forget to share this with your friends and family! Malipayong pagsaulog sa Kadayawan! 🎉
8 THINGS TO REMEMBER FOR KADAYAWAN 2017:
1. NO SMOKING in public areas.
2. No alcoholic beverages after the 1 am LIQUOR BAN.
3. No driving beyond the 30 kph SPEED LIMIT in the Davao Central District. No drunk driving. No driving or riding motorcycles without helmet.
4. No carrying of firearms and bladed weapons.
5. No carrying of backpacks and water containers/bottles that are not transparent.
6. Bring IDENTIFICATION CARDS always. Foreigners are advised to bring passports and other proofs of identification.
7. Call 911 for emergencies.
8. Have fun. Enjoy Kadayawan 2017!
|City Government of Davao|
To maintain a healthy online community, the following are strictly prohibited in this page:
• Use of foul language and derogatory statements
We reserve the right to delete posts containing any of the above. Thank you.
We value your comments, suggestions, insights, concerns and reactions. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.