City Government Of DavaoNews!
March 24, 2020, 3:11 p.m.
The following establishments are EXEMPTED from temporary closure according to Sec. 1 of EO No. 16-A s. 2020:
- supermarkets, mall in-house department stores
- medical laboratories
- banks and ATMs
- money-transfer services and bayad centers
- courier services
- printing presses
- auto-repair services
- gas stations
- laundry shops
- cellphone repair shops
- pet shops
- convenience stores
- sari-sari stores
- telecommunications companies
- energy and internet services
- hotels, motels, and travellers’ inns
- private business offices
- government offices
- offices of doctors, dentists, optometrists, lawyers, public accountants, architects, engineers and other related professional services.
All restaurants, cafes, bars, bakery and other food establishments shall DISCONTINUE THEIR DINE-IN services and shall ONLY ALLOW TAKE-OUT, store delivery or food delivery services.
keywords: exempted business establishments for closure; COVID-19 community quarantine; no dine-in, take-out food only for restaurants, cafes, bars, bakery and other food establishments; stay-at-home quarantine.
Keywords: food establishment open for deliveries or take-out; community quarantine; COVID-19;exempted establishments for temporary closure; banks; stores; offices; services; laboratories; medical services.
|City Government of Davao|
To maintain a healthy online community, the following are strictly prohibited in this page:
• Use of foul language and derogatory statements
We reserve the right to delete posts containing any of the above. Thank you.
We value your comments, suggestions, insights, concerns and reactions. Email us at email@example.com.