Dcwd Advisory Emergency Water Service InterruptionNews!
Bajada 8000 Davao City, Philippines
Jan. 22, 2020, 3:33 p.m.
Emergency Water Service Interruption
January 22, 2020, Wednesday, from 2:00PM to 6:00PM
Entire SGR Subd., South Villa Heights, Camasura Compound, Stonerock, Villa Montemaria, Subd., Ruby Subd., Sitio Escuela, Caflor Subd., Diagro, Lozano Compound, Skyline Subd. and immediate environs..
Emergency mainline leak repair along San Rafael St. Skyline Subd. We need to shut-off the mainline to facilitate the said repair.
1) Water supply may be restored earlier if emergency works go smoothly or later if unforeseen problems arise.
2) DCWD conducts line flushing after repair works are completed. However, once water is restored, customers are advised to open all faucets and allow water to run for at least two minutes. Do not drink tap water immediately but if needed, boil water beforehand as safety precaution.
3) This information is disseminated through print and broadcast media, DCWD website (www.davao-water.gov.ph), official Facebook page (www.facebook.com/davaowater) and telephone voicemail 235-3293 (DCWD).
4) Always store water in clean and covered containers for emergency use. Leak repairs, downtime in DCWD facilities, and other unforeseen circumstances may cause low water pressure to no water.
5) For queries, please contact DCWD's 24-hour hotline 235-3293 and press 0� or call/text 0927-798-8966, 0908-441-0653, and 0925-511-3293.
|Davao City Water District|
This is the official Facebook account of Davao City Water District.
For the most recent water updates and inquiries about other matters pertaining to water connections please contact 221-9412 or 0927-7988966. For the latest news, you may also check our website at www.davao-water.gov.ph