Notice Of Water Service Interruptions In All Areas Served By Line 1 Of Dumoy Water Supply System On June 16 To 17, 2018Announcement !
Note: This promo has expired.
Categories: Food & Drinks, Household,
Bajada 8000 Davao City, Philippines
June 11, 2018, 3:57 p.m.
WHEN: From 9:00 AM of Saturday, June 16, 2018 until 9:00 PM of Sunday, June 17, 2018 (36 hours)
Some Bangkal areas: San Juan Subd., San Roque, Muslim Village, NHA Kadayawan Homes, Santos Marketing Subd., Flores Village, SM Village, Ortega Village, Royal Valley Subd., and Central Park Subd.
Entire Matina Aplaya: from Matina Crossing to Doña Luisa Village Phase 2
Some Matina areas: from Centerpoint to Bankerohan Bridge and immediate environs
Some Maa areas: from NCCC Mall to Emerald Village, Royal Pines, Davao Memorial Park, Palanca Village, Coca-Cola Village, Juario Village, DBP Village, Matina Gravahan, Riverview Garden Homes, Emerald Village, and Morales Village
Entire Ecoland Subd. Phase 1 to 7, Juna Subd., Quimpo Blvd., and SM Ecoland
WHEN: From 9:00 AM of Saturday, June 16, 2018 until 11:59 PM of Sunday, June 17, 2018 (39 hours)
Some elevated areas in Matina: GSIS Heights Subd., Santos-Cuyugan Subd., and Royal Pines Subd.
Some Brgy. Langub areas: from Shrine Hills up to Sitio Mojon
Entire Bucana: S.I.R. Phase 1 and 2, Savina, Sitio Narra, Manggahan, St. John, Agro Compound, Kasilak, Sto. Niño, Bilusa, Sanasa, Busna, and Ecoland Terminal
Some Downtown areas:
Barangays 1, 2, 3, 4, 14, 15, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, and 40;
right portion of Quirino Avenue (from Metro Circle to Davao Mental Hospital);
right portion of Jacinto Extension (from Sutherland Compound to Iñigo St. of Doña Vicenta Village including streets of Villamor, Arellano, V. Mapa, Oriental, Araullo, and Iñigo, Avanceña Extension, and Panganiban Alley); and
portion of F. Torres Street (from Assumption Church to J.P. Laurel Avenue)
Portion of J.P. Laurel Avenue (from Davao Mental Hospital to Durian Hotel)
Entire Bo. Obrero
Portion of Cabaguio Avenue: from Deco Machine Shop going to Agdao Flyover
Entire Agdao including Wilfredo Aquino (Jereza Subd., Park Avenue, Sarphil Avenue, New Salmonan, and Water Lily Village), Gov. Vicente Duterte (NHA Agdao, Sto. Niño Kasadya Village, and San Miguel Village), Leon Garcia Sr. (Gotamco, Coreas Village, Baybay Carpenter, Barrio Bagumbayan, and Agdao Beach), R. Castillo (Jerome Extension to Alcantara), Ubalde (Ubalde Village and Sto. Niño Pelayo Village), Lapu-Lapu (Davao Farms and Bayside Village), San Antonio (Ruiz Village, Denia Village, YFC Village, Freedom Settlers, Ibula Village, and Belisario Village), and Centro (San Francisco Village, Mintrade, South San Juan, North San Juan, and Fatima Village)
WHY (Sets A and B) :
1) Tapping of the newly installed 600mm diameter Epoxy Lined Epoxy Coated Steel pipeline to the existing 600mm diameter Centrifugal Cast Iron pipeline at junction McArthur Highway and Quimpo Boulevard and
2) Tapping and looping of the installed 150mm diameter Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) pipeline to the existing 150mm diameter PVC pipeline at 2nd Street in Ecoland Subd., John Paul College, and near the Highway Patrol Group Headquarters.
1) Benefit of service improvement projects: Part of the Davao City Bulk Water Supply Project of DCWD, which upon completion in 2021 will improve water supply in Davao City.
2) Water supply may be restored earlier if work goes smoothly or later if unforeseen problems arise. Hence, the would-be affected consuming public is hereby advised to store water in clean containers. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
3) This information is disseminated through print and broadcast media, DCWD website (www.davao-water.gov.ph), official Facebook page (www.facebook.com/davaowater) and telephone voicemail 297-DCWD (3293). For queries, please contact DCWD’s 24-hour hotline 297-3293 and press “0” or call/text 0927-798-8966, 0908-441-0653, and 0925-511-3293.
— with Zme Erom.
|Davao City Water District|
This is the official Facebook account of Davao City Water District.
For the most recent water updates and inquiries about other matters pertaining to water connections please contact 221-9412 or 0927-7988966. For the latest news, you may also check our website at www.davao-water.gov.ph