Independence Day Seat Sale!
Note: This promo has expired.
Categories: Travel & Tours,
Davao City Ticket Office Ateneo de Davao University Building C.M. Recto Street Davao City 8000
May 28, 2018, 9:05 a.m.
More reasons to celebrate this Independence Day with Philippine Airlines’ Independence Day Seat Sale! Enjoy up to 70% off on base fare on your favorite domestic and international destinations.
Experience a world-class journey with Philippine Airlines, the Philippines’ first and only 4 star global airline.
Booking period: May 28-June 3, 2018
For more information, visit www.philippineairlines.com.
Terms and conditions apply.
*Valid on select flights:
Manila-Cebu v.v. - PR1841/1842, PR1857/1852, PR1861/1862, PR1869/1856, PR2866/2867, PR2868/2869
Manila-Davao v.v. - PR1808/1809, PR1824/1825, PR2808/2809, PR2824/2825
Manila-Bacolod v.v. - PR2129/2130, PR2137/2138
Manila-Dumaguete v.v. - PR2541/2542
Manila-Tacloban v.v. - PR2983/2984
Manila-Puerto Princesa v.v. - PR2789/2790/2787/2782
Manila-Cagayan De Oro v.v. - PR2529/2530
Manila-Iloilo v.v. - PR2149/2150/2139/2140, PR2147/2148
Cebu-Tacloban v.v. - PR2238/2239
FOR INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS:
Selling Period: May 28 to June 3, 2018
Travel Period: July 1 to December 31, 2018 (except for Korea from August 1 to December 19, 2018; America, Canada, Great Britain, Middle East, Australia, Papua New Guinea, New Zealand and Guam from August 1 to December 31, 2018; all other regional sectors from July 1 to December 31, 2018)
1. Seats are subject to availability.
2. Fares quoted are exclusive of government taxes, fees, ticketing service charge and surcharges. Taxes and charges are subject to change with or without prior notice by the authority.
3. Minimum and Maximum stay are as follows: For GUM/ASEAN/HKG/MFM/TPE/China/Japan-2D/14D for Economy, 2D/1M for Premium Economy and 3D/1M for Business Class; For US/CA/LON-3D/1M for Economy, 3D/3M for Premium Economy and 7D/3M for Business Class; For Middle East/AKL/AU/POM-3D/1M for Economy, 3D/2M for Premium Economy/Economy Plus and 3D/2M for Business Class; For Korea-maximum of 30D for Economy, 3M for Economy Plus and Business Class.
4. No-show fee is USD125 for US/CA and USD75 for Other Sectors on Economy and USD125 for US/CA/LON and USD75 for Other Sectors on Premium Economy/Economy Plus and Business Class.
5. Ticket is non-transferable.
6. Economy ticket is non-refundable. Refund for totally unused ticket is allowed subject to: USD100 for HNL and USD25 for Other Sectors on Premium Economy/Economy Plus; USD150 for US/CA/LON and USD100 for Other Sectors on Business Class. Refund for partially used ticket is allowed subject to: USD100 for HNL and USD75 for Other Sectors on Premium Economy/Economy Plus; USD100 for Korea on Business Class. All other partially used Business Class tickets are non-refundable.
7. Economy tickets are non-rebookable except AU/NZ with a fee of USD150, US/CA for USD300 and GUM for USD200. Changes for Business Class are subject for a fee of USD150 for US/CA/LON, USD50 for KOR and USD100 for Other Sectors. No Change fee for Premium Economy/Economy Plus. For rebookable tickets subject to fare difference and applicable penalties.
8. All Sectors (except KOR): No child discount. Infant fare for infant without a seat is 20% of adult fare. For Korea: Child fare is 75% of adult fare. Infant fare for infant without a seat is 10% of adult fare.
9. Weekend surcharge for Outbound TH/FR/SA departures are as follows: LON: USD30 on Economy and USD50 on Business Class; Japan/SYD: USD15 on Economy, USD25 on Premium Economy and USD35 on Business Class; ME/GUM and other regional routes: USD10 on Economy, USD20 on Premium Economy/Economy Plus and USD30 on Business Class. Weekend surcharge is not applicable for POM/KOR/AKL/MEL/BNE.
10. Mileage accrual is 125% on Business Class, Economy Plus, and Premium Economy and 10% on Economy.
11. Fare is inclusive of 7-kg handcarried baggage. Free baggage allowance will vary per route.
12. Philippine Travel Tax is applicable to Philippine passport holders, foreigners holding a Philippine resident visa, and foreign tourists or expatriates who have stayed in the Philippines for more than one year.
13. Fare is refundable when application for visa is denied; subject to a fee. Passenger must show proof of application and denial at any PAL ticket office. Flight reservation must be cancelled upon passenger’s receipt of visa denial or 7 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier. For visa denial within 7 days prior to departure date, PAL will collect a No-Show fee unless booking is cancelled 24 hours before departure date.
14. Flights to Jeddah are until September 18, 2018.
15. Get additional 5% discount when booking international flights using the PNB Mabuhay Miles Mastercard. To avail of the discount, input first six (6) digits of PNB Card in the promo code box of the booking page. Terms and conditions apply. Additional discount is only applicable for online purchase.
16. Other travel conditions apply.
FOR DOMESTIC FLIGHTS:
Selling Period: May 28, 2018 - June 3, 2018
Travel Period: July 1, 2018 - December 12, 2018
1. Seats are subject to availability. Blackout dates apply.
2. Fares quoted are exclusive of government taxes, fees, ticketing service charge and surcharges.
3. Economy tickets are non-refundable. Refund of ticket is allowed for Economy Plus at PHP1000 and Business Class at PHP1200, per sector, inclusive of 12%VAT.
4. Tickets are non-rebookable for Economy. Upgrade to the next higher fare allowed without a fee for Economy Plus and PHP1200 for Business Class, inclusive of 12% VAT. Collect applicable fare difference.
5. No Show Fee of PHP1,500 per sector for both Economy Plus and Business Class, inclusive of 12%VAT. Ticket is considered No Show if not reissued or refunded at least 4 hours prior to flight departure or if passenger fails to check-in on time.
6. No child, senior citizen, PWD, student and military discount. Infant fare for infant without a seat under 2 years is 10% of adult fare.
7. Early show is not allowed for Economy.
8. Mileage accrual - 10% for Economy and 125% for Economy Plus and Business Class.
9. Baggage Allowance - Fare is inclusive of 7kg handcarried baggage
- Economy: to/from MNL - 20kg baggage allowance; to/from CRK and Inter-domestic: No baggage allowance
- Economy Plus: 25kg
- Business Class: 30kg
10. Other travel conditions apply.
CAB Approval No. 1571-05-21S2018
CAB Approval No.1571-05-21-S2018 | ASC Ref. No: P094P052318P
Keywords:Philippine Airlines,70 % off; travel; book; fare
|Philippine Airlines - Davao City Office (PAL)|
Davao City Ticket Office
|Telephone: (082) 221-5513; (082) 222-0366|
|Fax: (082) 221-7423|
Davao Airport Ticket Office
Davao Cargo Offices