Saladmaster Simply Delicious RecipePromotion
Categories: Food & Drinks, Health & Beauty, Household,
Davao City, Philippines
Jan. 23, 2018, 11:03 a.m.
- Take steaks out of refrigerator at least 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Place onions, red peppers and mushrooms in small bowl.
- Preheat 12" Chef's Gourmet Skillet over medium heat. When several drops of water sprinkled on skillet skitter and dissipate, place steaks in pan. Cook depending on desired doneness. Raw: 1 - 2 minutes each side; Medium: 3 minutes each side; Well done: 1 minute each side, then lower heat and cook 4 minutes each side.
- When cooked, remove from skillet and allow meat to rest, about 10 minutes.
- In the same skillet from which you've just removed meat, place vegetables from small bowl and stir-fry until tender-crisp.
- Preheat 10" Chef's Gourmet Skillet over medium heat. When several drops of water sprinkled on skillet skitter and dissipate place mushrooms in pan and cook until evenly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic and cook approximately 2 more minutes.
- Add cream and broth and lower heat to low. Let cook until thickened, stirring occasionally. Don't allow it to stick to bottom of pan. Salt and pepper to taste.
Taffel Potatoes, optional
- Wipe out 12" Chef's Gourmet Skillet and place over medium-high heat. Place oil in pan and heat.
- Add 1⁄2 of potatoes and fry until they are crispy, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet and place on paper towel to drain. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Repeat with second half of potatoes.
- To assemble dish, place 1/2 of the mushroom sauce in the middle of the plate. Place steak on top of sauce. If serving with taffel potatoes, place on top of steak. Serve immediately.
|AJ Health Solution Force, Inc.|
Davao City, Philippines
|Telephone: (082) 330 5830|
|Mobile: 09175749654 (globe), 09106658744(smart)|
Saladmaster can change your life. This cooking system enables you to cook low-fat, nutritious meals that taste incredibly delicious. When you eat healthy food, you look better, feel better and live longer. Saladmaster is more than just cookware, it's a commitment to a better quality of life--that's the main difference.
Studies support that up to 93% of foods essential vitamins and minerals are retained when cooking in Saladmaster cookware, and when following Saladmaster’s method of cooking on low temperature settings and without added water to fruits and vegetables.
"Our Vapo-Valve creates a semi-vacuum cooking environment that locks in moisture and maintains food's natural flavor."
Exclusively Distributed by AJ Health Solution Force, Inc.
For more information, please contact: