Water Service InterruptionAnnouncement !
Note: This promo has expired.
Categories: Food & Drinks, Household,
Bajada 8000 Davao City, Philippines
Jan. 22, 2018, 11:18 a.m.
DCWD ADVISORY: SCHEDULED WATER SERVICE INTERRUPTION ON JANUARY 24, 2018 IN MOST AREAS SERVED BY TUGBOK WSS
WHEN: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (12 hours)
Most areas served by Tugbok Water Supply System:
Entire Brgy. Tugbok, Mintal, Sto. Niño, Bago Oshiro, Catalunan Pequeño, Matina Pangi, and Catalunan Grande
Some Bago Gallera areas: Rosalina Village I and Adciville Subd.
Some Matina Crossing areas: Guadalupe Village, Pangi Bridge, NSDS Village, SK Compound, and Tinago Drive
1. Looping of the newly installed 400mm diameter steel pipe to the existing 500mm diameter steel pipe along Davao-Bukidnon Road corner Adelfa St. in Brgy. Mintal;
2. Looping of the newly installed 400mm diameter steel pipe to the existing 200mm diameter Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) pipeline along Adelfa St. in Brgy. Mintal;
3. Looping of the newly installed 400mm diameter steel pipe to the existing 250mm diameter steel pipe along Rosal St. in Brgy. Mintal;
4. Looping of the newly installed 400mm diameter steel pipe to the existing 100mm diameter PVC pipeline along Española St. in Brgy. Mintal; and
5. Looping of the newly installed 400mm diameter steel pipe to the existing 100mm diameter PVC pipeline at corner San Francisco St. along Española St. in Brgy. Mintal
BENEFIT: Part of the preparations for the Davao City Bulk Water Supply Project of DCWD which upon completion in 2019 will improve water supply in Davao City
1) Water supply may be restored earlier if work goes smoothly or later if unforeseen problems arise. Hence, the would-be affected consuming public is hereby advised to store water in clean containers. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
2) This information is disseminated through print and broadcast media, DCWD website (www.davao-water.gov.ph), official Facebook page (www.facebook.com/davaowater), and telephone voicemail 297-DCWD (3293). For queries please contact DCWD’s 24-hour hotline 297-3293 and press “0” or call/text 0927-798-8966, 0908-441-0653, and 0925-511-3293.
|Davao City Water District|
This is the official Facebook account of Davao City Water District.
For the most recent water updates and inquiries about other matters pertaining to water connections please contact 221-9412 or 0927-7988966. For the latest news, you may also check our website at www.davao-water.gov.ph