Saladmaster Healthy Recipes - Easy Bolognese Style SaucePromotion
Categories: Food & Drinks, Health & Beauty,
Davao City, Philippines
Jan. 15, 2018, 11:03 a.m.
This rich and flavorful meat and tomato sauce is inspired by the classic Bolognese sauce, originating in Bologna, Italy. The variations to this sauce are endless, but always include finely minced onions, carrots and celery, also known as sofritto. Substitute red wine for white wine and include milk in the sauce for a more classic version.
- Preheat roaster over medium heat. When several drops of water sprinkled in roaster skitter and dissipate, approximately 7 - 9 minutes, add onions, garlic, celery and carrots. Sauté for 10 - 12 minutes until vegetables are softened and lightly caramelized.
- Add ground beef and sausage. Place cover on roaster. When Vapo-Valve™ begins to click steadily, reduce heat to low and cook 20 - 30 minutes, until meat is cooked through.
- Stir and break meat up with spoon. Add tomato paste, dry red wine and basil. Place cover back on roaster and cook over low heat for 40 - 50 minutes.
- Add parsley, salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Serve sauce with thick tagliatelle, pappardelle or tube style pastas such as rigatoni or penne.
- Freeze cooled meat sauce in freezer containers for a quick weeknight meal.
- Serve meat sauce over broccoli rabe, roasted broccolini, grilled vegetables or over soft-style polenta.
- Use a variety of ground meats: ground turkey, veal, beef, or hot sausage.
|AJ Health Solution Force, Inc.|
Davao City, Philippines
|Telephone: (082) 330 5830|
|Mobile: 09175749654 (globe), 09106658744(smart)|
Saladmaster can change your life. This cooking system enables you to cook low-fat, nutritious meals that taste incredibly delicious. When you eat healthy food, you look better, feel better and live longer. Saladmaster is more than just cookware, it's a commitment to a better quality of life--that's the main difference.
Studies support that up to 93% of foods essential vitamins and minerals are retained when cooking in Saladmaster cookware, and when following Saladmaster’s method of cooking on low temperature settings and without added water to fruits and vegetables.
"Our Vapo-Valve creates a semi-vacuum cooking environment that locks in moisture and maintains food's natural flavor."
Exclusively Distributed by AJ Health Solution Force, Inc.
For more information, please contact: